We conduct teambuilding workshops. In a year we do around 200 such workshops – spread out all over the country. This has given us first hand experience of which are the ideal properties to conduct such offsite programs for our clients.
There are a few distinct criteria that make one hotel or resort, more “Team Offsite” friendly than another. In our opinion these are the key factors:
- Good outdoor spaces
- Large banquet room
- Good Audio Visual systems
- Support from hotel staff
- Ease of accessibility and in-house recreational options
- Finally, An X Factor (something that makes a location very endearing… purely our opinion)
Often, we get requests from our clients asking us for our recommendation. So, here it is – the hotel/resort locations that we would recommend basis our own experience & the different factors stated above. This is not in any particular order – just the Top 5.
- The Zuri White Sands Goa Resort & Casino is one location where we now have a history of multiple great team outbound experiences. It faces the beautiful Varca beach, which is one of the most beautiful beaches of Goa withwhite sand and a captivating view. The resort has a lot of outdoor area to conduct Team Building activities, has big conference rooms and offers fantastic service to corporate clients. The hotel staff is extremely responsive to any requests regarding the conference and activities. Ideal for teams’ upto around 100 participants.
- The Oberoi Udaivilas is by far the most luxurious hotel we have ever done a workshop in. No wonder then that this property gets rated year after year as the No.1 hotel in the list of luxury hotels in India. This is one of those hotels where you feel pampered at every moment. Everything related to this hotel is royal. Great room & suites, awesome conference room, superb service and probably the best SPA service. The property is very suitably located in the lake city of Udaipur and gives multiple options of activities including a royal river lake tour on boat. Ideal for a team of upto 75 participants. And a must for those teams who want to pamper themselves with a treat of luxury.
- Taj Exotica Goa on the Benaulim beach of Goa is a lush green property that makes you feel you have come to some tropical rain forest at times. Rooms are made in the form of a villa. Especially the rooms facing the sea have a fantastic view. They have a decent conference room and facilities for an offsite. What keeps us surprised every time is the ultra-caring and very proactive hospitality of the staff. The resort has so much to offer that you don’t feel like going out to any other place in Goa. Ideal for a team of up to 100 participants. Another great place to get your team to feel pampered and loved.
- Oberoi Wildflower Hall can make you spellbound with its serene beauty; it’s a hidden paradise in the Himalayas. Far away from the hustle bustle of Shimla. This property sits peacefully on mountaintop in Mashorba. The hotel offers a beautiful and adventurous natural forest trail where you want to get lost for sometime – away from the noise of this world.
They smaller conference rooms, which makes it ideal for smaller group offsite. The Hotel staff is very cooperative and understands the requirement of an offsite. Ideal for a team of up to 25 participants. If your team loves mountains and wants to get to an offsite with a difference, this is a place to be.
- The Zuri Kumarakom is a fantastic option if you want your offsite in the “God’s own country”. Facing the beautiful backwaters of Vembanad Lake. The resort has limited outdoor area – however the lake at the center of the resort lends itself very nicely for treasure hunt kind of activities that are spread around the lake. Again, this is another property where the service levels are commendably high. The hotel offers many leisure options, including a large swimming pool with water–spouting elephant sculptures and a luxury spa with Ayurvedic treatments. Ideal for a team of upto 50 participants.
These properties have delighted the teams at an offsite in many ways. Do share your view and experience if you have stayed in these properties. Also share the name of a hotel or resort you feel should be a part of the Best places for team offsite in India.
Article written by: